Illinois Dispensary Agent Training Course
This course is approved by IDFPR to satisfy the new badging requirements for dispensary agents in Illinois. All dispensary agents in Illinois must obtain a course completion certificate from an approved Responsible Vendor within 90 days of hire (or by December 31st, 2019 if currently employed). This course will take approximately 3 hours.
Saturday, November 23, 2019
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
4245 North Knox Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA Get Directions
Business and Entrepreneurship
This event has ended.
High Haven Education is a Responsible Vendor, approved by the state of Illinois to provide dispensary agents with the required course needed to satisfy their badging requirements. All dispensary agents in Illinois must obtain a course completion certificate from an approved Responsible Vendor within 90 days of hire (or by December 31st, 2019 if currently employed). We are committed to ensuring our students receive the most up to date information regarding the cannabis industry. To make certain our students learn in the most efficient manner, we offer this course through a variety of platforms, including in-person trainings, online self guided course, or group trainings. This course will take approximately 3 hours.
Our course will cover the following topics:
- Health and safety concerns of cannabis use
- Responsible use of cannabis
- Physical effects
- Physiological effects
- Recognizing signs of impairments
- Appropriate responses in the event of overconsumption
- Most relevant laws and rules to operate dispensary
- Laws, rules, and penalties associated with the sale of cannabis to minors
- Laws, rules, and penalties associated with driving under the influence
- Acceptable forms of IDs and how to verify its validity
- Quantity limitations
- Purchaser privacy
- Safe storage of cannabis
- Inventory taking and the state’s inventory tracking system
- Packaging and labeling requirements
- Waste handling, management, and disposal
- Record maintenance
- Security and surveillance requirements
- Who may enter the dispensary
2112 events are supported by Sling Studio, Shure, and AYRE Productions
Event attendees grant 2112 Inc. and its designees permission to utilize their image or likeness in connection with any live stream or recorded transmission or reproduction of the event, INCLUDING THE PROMOTION THEREOF, IN ALL MEDIA, WORLDWIDE AND IN PERPETUITY.