INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY SUMMER 2021
- Students are required to work 15-25 hours a week
To apply please send resume and sample of your video work to email@example.com
In direct support of the Director of Community Engagement, you will take ownership over the Comcast Business Startup Studio by
assisting members and community partners with content creation. Job functions include but are not limited to: studio/lighting setup,
video recording, audio troubleshooting, and editing. You will also be assigned various videography assignments to showcase the 2112 community.
This internship provides a unique opportunity to a student looking to interact with businesses in the creative sector: from music, to photography, fashion, and much more.
Each project is unique, and every day is different.
- Strong videography skills including non-linear editing, audio equipment, etc.
- Self-starter: requires little direction after familiarizing self with equipment and processes
- Highly organized
- Digital media/ content creation experience
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry preferred
- Passion for entrepreneurship and creative field
This is an unpaid internship. 2112/Fort Knox Studios do not guarantee employment after the completion of the internship.
By entering into this internship program, both the intern and employer understand that the intern is not eligible for wages or benefits.
Participation in the internship program is considered a voluntary, educational experience. Please, no phone calls.